Weigh anchor me hearties!






















Good day there,

I've been working on a website for some time, but feel like at last I'm getting to the point where it's almost ready. This image of a beached boat was one of those that came out of developing my portfolio. I thought it would be fun to print it onto a few t-shirts, so I now have some for sale (£15 plus £1.99 pp. International sales please send me an email and I'll get back to you with postage costs).

The shirts used are one hundred percent cotton
and printed with the best textile ink, so are wash proof (it's always best to wash shirts inside out and on a low temperature though). The shirts come in three different colours (illustrated below) and two sizes, medium and large. I'm only going to be printing 20 in total, so there's little chance of those oh-so-embarrassing costume conflicts in social gatherings.

If you think you'd like to be the proud owner of one of these shirts please drop me a line on my email and I'll pop one in the post for you.




No comments: