Those Dead Dead Eyes























Helloee there,


This is a little illustration I did for the up coming issue of Electric Sheep magazine.
This is the one they went with for publication but I also made a more colourful one (below) that I rather like, I know its sort of ugly, but I like it anyway.
























The strip below is a review of Jose Marins' work that I made for Electric Sheep earlier in the year. The magazine has been and gone from the stands for some time so I thought I'd publish my humble contribution here for those of you who are interested.


2 comments:

Hurk said...

I really like the grey one, is that Tor Johnson?

Daniel Locke said...

To honest I can't remember if that Tor Johnson or not. It was to accompany an article about the film, The Dead Eyes of London If that's any help. Thanks for the kind words hurk.