Wow, Woha, Hold the Phone!

There's a new issue of l'Episode in town. It carries my story of supernatural discovery 'No Word of a Lie', the work of my close compadre Leon Sadler, an excellent strip by Lisa Lugrin & Clement Xavier, and the continuation of a really lovely piece by Manuel Clard. All this and a beautiful cover and little strip by Aidan Koch. Honestly folks this comic is great, I feel very proud to be a part of it. As I said in my last post I'll find out where to get hold of it online and let you know. Until then I have a few copies so if you're interested drop me a line.























In other news, here's a page from a piece I've been working myself into the ground for.

I'll be standing outside the Highbury and Isington tube station from 4pm next Saturday handing out copies of the whole thing for free as part of the Islington Exhibits festival (that is if all goes well regards the printing, I'll let you know if there are any further developments). It's twelve painted pages printed in tabloid format by the lovely folk at The Newspaper Club (www.newspaperclub.co.uk).

No comments: