Buzz Buzz

Ahoy.

Through the post today I recieved a copy of Hive issue five! It made me very happy. The publisher Grimalkin Press (Jordan Shiveley) have done a totally outstanding job on getting the book together, from the perfectly balanced greyscale interior to the hand printed dust jacket. In short it is a touch of class.

I'm very proud to have my work represented between it's well crafted covers. I'm accompanied by my friends and fellow travelers Mr Paul O'Connell and Monsieur Lawrence Elwick. But there are also a wealth of other great cartoonists who have contributed to the book. I'm excited by the prospect of reading the work of those I know and getting the chance to meet some of the artists I've not yet read.


Gimalkin Press you rock, you awesome cat you.




















No comments: